Father’s Day is June 17th!
Father’s Day is the perfect opportunity show appreciation to the fathers or father-figures in our lives. We acknowledge their contributions, their unconditional love, support, and selfless care. It’s the chance to get spend time with, and get closer to, the men you look up to.
For all fathers, including those who give the gift of a father’s love, we thank you for your support and love through it all. There aren’t enough words to express how important you are to us! We thank you!
FATHER’S DAY D.I.Y PROJECTS FROM KIDS
Handmade gifts are the absolute best! You can’t get that personal touch anywhere else.
Here are some easy and inexpensive DIY gifts to give to your dad!
DIY: YOU’RE THE VEST DAD!
Please make sure you guide and help your kids with this cute project ☺
1) Cut a piece of orange paper into a rectangle and cut slits to make a vest.
2) Fold both sides to the middle.
3) Cut small strips of black paper and glue them onto the life vest making the straps.
4) Cut out some blue water and a canoe paddle to add to the card.
5) Finish it off by writing “You’re the VEST dad!” at the top.
GIFT OF TIME WITH DAD ♥